Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easy Delicious Steak Sandwich

A good steak sandwich is one of my favourite things to eat and this is a very good steak sandwich! there's really no recipe.  you just grill or fry steak of your choice to cooked as you like, in same pan (or grill) cook onions untill softened & slightly browned. split and butter a crusty roll, top with rocket or lettuce leaves, onions, tomato and steak in any order you wish. add sauce of choice and its time to eat! yum!

I'm sharing with
Cozy Home Party
Mix It Up Mondays
Full Plate Thursday
Rock 'N Share Party

5 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

That sandwich is calling my hubby's name!!!

Martha said...

This does look good! Sometimes if we have leftover steak we make sandwiches of it! Yum!

Anonymous said...

My family and I normally have sandwiches every day for lunch, so I love having some new ideas. Your sandwich looks amazing, and I bet it's one my family would love. Thanks for joining the Your Cozy Home Party!

Patsy said...

When we grill steaks, we usually have a good bit left over. I think this would be a great way to use the leftovers! Hugs. Patsy

Miz Helen said...

Bridget, we would just love your sandwich, it is fabulous. Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen